“I love it! I use it every day for guidance and inspiration. ” — Suzy Greaves (Editor of Psychologies Magazine).
Looking for insight? Facing a crisis? Or simply needing support?
Discover self-help strategies to overcome your current life challenges and take control of your life. Use your intuition to find enlightenment and greater happiness.
This free iPhone app shows you how to use your intuition to find answers to specific questions and receive daily readings. Get instant insight into the root cause of a problem. Discover optimum self-help strategies to support you.
Ideal for daily readings as well as dealing with specific issues and problems, this free app gives you guidance and support as you develop your intuition and find the best self-help techniques to help you get the most out of your life.
The FREE Life Guidance & Inspiration App gives you:
- A choice of reading types and card layouts to give you maximum insight and support whether you want simple daily readings or answers to specific issues and questions
- A choice of card shuffle mechanisms so your intuition works in the best way possible, giving you optimum self-help guidance
- A range of pre-selected self-help questions as well as a ‘write your own question’ option to ensure you get the insight and support you most need
- Unlimited access to the summary readings of all the Challenge and Inspiration cards, giving insight and support, whether through the daily readings or specific questions that you write yourself
- Unlimited access to the powerfully illuminating Life Transformation cards
- Screen by screen guidance on how to get the best insight and support from your readings
- Full instructions on how to get the best from your app by using your intuition
- A user friendly design incorporating classic symbols and sacred sounds to deepen your intuition
- Links to Facebook, Twitter and email to share all your daily readings and the self-help techniques you have discovered
The PREMIUM VERSION of The Life Guidance & Inspiration App [available for a one-off fee of just US$1.99 / £1.49] also gives you: ……
- Unlimited access to all the in-depth readings of the Challenge, Inspiration and Life Transformation cards, which offer detailed explanations of the cards, giving you further valuable insight, support and various self-help techniques
- A Journal that automatically keeps a date and time record of all your readings, questions asked and cards chosen
- A note keeping facility allows you to add your own thoughts and insights – letting your app function as the perfect self-help spiritual diary which also further aids the development of your intuition.
- There just one single payment – your Life Guidance and Inspiration App is yours for life – there is no annual renewal cost.
Remember; you can have as many readings as you want, as often as you want. It is just like having your own personal life coach on hand 24/7 – just one tap away!
Acceptance is a strategy that has the power to dissolve all the tensions and stresses created by so many of life’s obstacles and challenges. Once we can accept change in our lives or accept there are some things that we simply cannot control, happiness and joy can flow effortlessly into our lives! When we greet all that is presented to us in life with calm acceptance, the pressure is relieved. We expand our consciousness and feel more relaxed. Serenity and peace prevail. Also choosing acceptance as a strategy can increase our...read more
I have attracted this inspiration card in several of my Life Guidance readings recently. I feel this is one of the most potent Inspiration Cards in the Life Guidance & Inspiration deck. Not only is it a powerful strategy to help guide one’s day to day life in a positive way, it also can serve as a type of cosmic signpost and blessing, indicating that a profound spiritual shift in consciousness is possible. However, transcendence as a point of spiritual focus can sometimes be as challenging as it is inspirational!...read more
Mindfulness is an extraordinarily powerful and effective strategy that can completely transform how we experience life. It can help us to overcome many of life’s challenges and difficulties. When we are mindful, we are aware of what is motivating us. It is easier to see the consequences of our actions and the impact we are having on others. This greater self-awareness naturally leads us to change or modify our behaviour. We start to consciously choose the best response and stop mindlessly reacting to life’s challenges. Destructive habits...read more
Cultivating compassion for all beings is a fundamental principle at the heart of most, if not all, spiritual philosophies. There can be no doubt that compassion is one of the very best spiritual tools you can use to overcome and dissolve almost every obstacle and pitfall that you are likely to encounter along your sacred path. However, there is one aspect of compassion that seems often to be overlooked, especially by healers and light-workers, and that is self-compassion. I have noticed that those who are skilled in showing compassion to...read more
Generosity creates wonderful opportunities to evolve as a spiritual being. It helps us to open our hearts and minds to others and to interact with our human family with greater depth and integrity. Giving freely and without any wish for personal return can bring you far greater happiness and fulfilment than you can ever imagine. It helps us be more open to life and receive its gifts in abundance. Be extra generous with your time and resources and notice how it feels and the responses you receive when you make that extra effort to be more...read more
Sometimes when under stress it can be so easy to become impatient, we may even allow a flicker of anger, and in that unguarded moment long-lasting damage can be done. One moment of patience may ward off great disaster. One moment of impatience may ruin a whole life. Chinese Proverb Patience is a very potent “antidote” to anger. When we are reminded to be patient, we are advised to slow down, take a step back and allow ourselves [and those around us] more time and space. Patience can also counteract the tendency to perfectionism and high...read more
Don’t underestimate the transformational power of this strategy! It can quite literally change your life!! I have drawn this card a lot recently. I used to think it was quite a “boring” card and my heart would sink a bit when I saw I had attracted it [again]. Accountability can makes us think of having to carry a heavy burden, being responsible and grown up. It can seem very dull. But when I looked at it more deeply and from a spiritual perspective I discovered that actually, accountability holds the key to self-mastery and empowerment! Yes,...read more
At the beginning of each week I like to choose one of the inspiration cards to give me a spiritual focus and this week my guiding spiritual strategy is GRATITUDE. And I am grateful[!] to have received this reminder. “Counting your blessings” may sound old fashioned or clichéd – but it is such a potent spiritual tool. I believe that when we harness the power of gratitude – it really is like a shortcut to a blissful and contented life! Receiving this card has reminded me to make sure that I fully appreciate all the wondrous gifts...read more
One of the features that is attracting a lot of positive attention about the app is the innovative on-screen shuffle. It is possible to tap on the deck and then moving them around the screen in just the same way as the classic “Wash Shuffle”. Also known as ‘the Scramble’ or ‘Beginner Shuffle’ this type of shuffle involves simply spreading the cards out face down, and sliding them around and over each other with one’s hands. Then the cards are moved into one pile so that they begin to intertwine and are then arranged back into...read more
Each week I like to take an Inspiration Card [using my app of course] to give me a point of focus for the week ahead. Often I draw something like “humour” or patience”. And when I get one of these I know I will need to make an extra special effort to hold in mind these qualities whenever facing tricky and challenging situations!! Also it serves as a bit of an “early warning system”! During August I was delighted to attract “JOY” as my optimum ‘spiritual strategy’ for the whole week. This is one of my favourite Inspiration Cards and for the...read more