“I love it! I use it every day for guidance and inspiration. ” — Suzy Greaves (Editor of Psychologies Magazine).
Looking for insight? Facing a crisis? Or simply needing support?
Discover self-help strategies to overcome your current life challenges and take control of your life. Use your intuition to find enlightenment and greater happiness.
This free iPhone app shows you how to use your intuition to find answers to specific questions and receive daily readings. Get instant insight into the root cause of a problem. Discover optimum self-help strategies to support you.
Ideal for daily readings as well as dealing with specific issues and problems, this free app gives you guidance and support as you develop your intuition and find the best self-help techniques to help you get the most out of your life.
The FREE Life Guidance & Inspiration App gives you:
- A choice of reading types and card layouts to give you maximum insight and support whether you want simple daily readings or answers to specific issues and questions
- A choice of card shuffle mechanisms so your intuition works in the best way possible, giving you optimum self-help guidance
- A range of pre-selected self-help questions as well as a ‘write your own question’ option to ensure you get the insight and support you most need
- Unlimited access to the summary readings of all the Challenge and Inspiration cards, giving insight and support, whether through the daily readings or specific questions that you write yourself
- Unlimited access to the powerfully illuminating Life Transformation cards
- Screen by screen guidance on how to get the best insight and support from your readings
- Full instructions on how to get the best from your app by using your intuition
- A user friendly design incorporating classic symbols and sacred sounds to deepen your intuition
- Links to Facebook, Twitter and email to share all your daily readings and the self-help techniques you have discovered
The PREMIUM VERSION of The Life Guidance & Inspiration App [available for a one-off fee of just US$1.99 / £1.49] also gives you: ……
- Unlimited access to all the in-depth readings of the Challenge, Inspiration and Life Transformation cards, which offer detailed explanations of the cards, giving you further valuable insight, support and various self-help techniques
- A Journal that automatically keeps a date and time record of all your readings, questions asked and cards chosen
- A note keeping facility allows you to add your own thoughts and insights – letting your app function as the perfect self-help spiritual diary which also further aids the development of your intuition.
- There just one single payment – your Life Guidance and Inspiration App is yours for life – there is no annual renewal cost.
Remember; you can have as many readings as you want, as often as you want. It is just like having your own personal life coach on hand 24/7 – just one tap away!
This sixth and final stage in the Soul Evolution cycle is the culminating phase – a time of fruition, and possibly even enlightenment. At this stage of your Soul Journey NO ACTION IS REQUIRED , simply LET YOUR INNER SPIRITUAL RADIANCE SHINE OUT – naturally and effortlessly. Go with the spiritual flow of life. At this point in our Soul Journey we start to acknowledge what an amazing and precious gift this life is. We begin to recognise the perfection in everything that surrounds us. This recognition allows the...read more
Soul Acceleration is the 5th stage of the Soul Evolution cycle and is a time when huge shifts in consciousness are not only very possible but can come easily and with relatively little effort! This phase offers incredible spiritual opportunities for soul growth. It could almost be likened to receiving the spiritual equivalent of a fast track pass! If you feel you are in this phase, I would urge you to make the most of this wonderful spiritual opportunity. Even the smallest amount of effort and commitment will be...read more
Sometimes it can be useful to take stock and review where we are in life. Traditionally in the business world many people undertake a “mid year review”. And I think it can be just as helpful for those of us on the spiritual path to do a similar exercise. Try looking back over the first 6 months of this year to see if there is anything you might like to change or build upon for the second half of the year. My mid year review process is pretty simple and in case it is of interest or helpful I’ve shared it below...read more
Last month I wrote about the Soul Evolution phase I term “Soul Gateway” and this month I’d like to look at the “Soul Transition” phase which often follows directly on. The “Soul Transition” phase can represent a significant and life-changing stage on your spiritual path; one which can positively and profoundly enhance your life. It usually occurs shortly after [or occasionally whilst] a big shift in consciousness has taken place, often resulting in us becoming more intuitive and receptive to subtle energies. Our subtle senses...read more
Having passed through a phase of soul awakening and having learned to cope with the soul sensitivity brought about by an increase in awareness and spiritual abilities, we are usually faced with an important cosmic choice. It can feel like we are at a major turning point or crossroads. Some will sense that this is a critical point in their soul journey; it might even be described as a type of “soul breakthrough”, which is why I use the term “cosmic choice”. Each soul has to make its own decision as to whether or not to take the next step on...read more
“Soul Sensitivity” is how I describe the second of the six stages of Soul Evolution. Soon after passing through the first stage of “Soul Awakening” [a phase of powerful and significant spiritual change as we awaken to a new level of consciousness] we enter a phase in our soul evolution where we feel very sensitive. I call this Soul Sensitivity but it could also be called “Light Emerging”. It is a pivotal stage of our soul evolution; and often we feel extremely sensitive and vulnerable as we pass through this phase. Some people find it quite a...read more
“Soul Awakening” is the term I use to describe the first of the six stages of Soul Evolution – it is a phase of powerful and significant spiritual change. It is at that point in life when you receive a “wake up call” from your higher self or soul and you are being asked to allow a more spiritual dimension to enter your life. It seems many people are currently receiving such “wake up calls” so I thought I’d share a few thoughts about this phase in our soul evolution with you. Although Soul Awakening is the first stage in the soul evolution...read more
EXPECTATIONS – the mind trap that is guaranteed to set you up for stress, frustration and disappointment
Not only does this mind trap lead us to feeling irritable and exhausted but it can cause stress and harm to those around us because we can become very demanding as we seek absolute control and perfection from everyone and everything around us! Do you ever tend to place unrealistic expectations on yourself, your family or life in general? Do you allow yourself to accept the unrealistic expectations of others to affect how you live your life? When our expectations are not met exactly as we want, we experience feelings of intense frustration. It...read more
For many years I have been part of a group of Lightworkers who “meet” etherically [by this I mean we link up distantly – we are not actually physically sitting together] to meditate. We connect around the times of the Full and New Moon every month. Our meditations are ‘synchronised’ or ’linked’ – so we come together, united in our wish to generate thoughts of peace, love and light. I am part of just one small group but we know that there are many thousands of people from all walks of life across the globe meditating at these key times....read more
Humour is a valuable and much under-estimated tool to help overcome negativity and dissolve obstacles. When we allow ourselves to see the humour within a difficult situation it ceases to have such a powerful hold over us. Humour helps us cope better with challenging situations. Also, when we ‘lighten up’ and see the funny side of a problem, we get a new perspective. Humour does not mean we are not taking life seriously. And it does not mean being disrespectful. Also it most certainly does not mean laughing at others...read more