The FREE Life Guidance & Inspiration App gives you:
- Unlimited free daily readings for life – you can ask dozens of different questions every day if you wish
- A choice of two types of reading:
– The Life Direction Reading – which suggests the best strategy to deal with a problem, make the most of any life situation or simply the optimum approach to take for the day.
– The Life Wisdom Reading – this gives a more comprehensive reading, identifying the core issue or current challenge you are facing and then suggest best strategy to overcome it.
- For both reading types you have several choices of question:
– For quickness and ease you can choose from one of the pre-selected questions; these questions are often ideal for daily guidance readings and to gain general insight into everyday life challenges.
– If you prefer, you can write your own questions, using the integrated keypad, which means you can be as specific as you like to find the answers you most need at any time
- There are two types of card shuffle mechanisms, to ensure you fully interact with the app and your intuition is heightened to give you the most accurate readings
- There are two types of card layout spreads [the ‘spiral’ and the ‘star’] and you have a completely free choice when picking the cards – the cards are not chosen for you. This means the readings are governed by your intuition and will be far more personal and directly applicable to you – you are the one in control of your reading.
- Prior to each reading, you are offered a meditation screen with step by step guidance to help you prepare for a reading and get the best possible insights – and you can choose to skip over this step if you wish
- Each screen has access to the ‘more section’ with which has detailed instructions to help you get the most from your app – and on the relevant screens, reminders and help boxes appear to further guide you.
- You can easily share all your readings at an time via email, Facebook and Twitter
- Some screens also include background sacred sounds [which can be muted if preferred] – these sounds heighten intuition and aid concentration
- Throughout the app, classic sacred symbols are featured – these aid the intuition of the user to give more accurate and powerful readings
- The app is free, there are no annual charges, no adverts – it is yours to give you free readings for life
All the above features are included within the free app – If you choose to upgrade to the premium version of The Life Guidance and Inspiration App, [for a one-off fee of only US$1.49 / £1.49] you will also receive: ……
- The comprehensive in-depth readings of all the Challenge, Inspiration and Life Transformation cards. These give invaluable, detailed information and explanations as well as exercises, and practical ideas as to how you can best employ the strategies in your daily life
- A Journal of Readings to keep track of the date and time of your reading, the type of reading and question you asked as well as the cards drawn – this means you can quickly refer back to any of your readings at any time
- In addition there is a Notes facility allowing you to add your own insights to the readings – and this serves as a ‘spiritual diary’ which is wonderful tool to help further your personal development
There is just a single one-off payment of US$1.49 / £1.49 for the premium version, there are no further charges and no annual renewal fees – the app is yours to give you unlimited Life Guidance and Inspiration readings for life.
Acceptance is a strategy that has the power to dissolve all the tensions and stresses created by so many of life’s obstacles and challenges. Once we can accept change in our lives or accept there are some things that we simply cannot control, happiness and joy can flow effortlessly into our lives! When we greet all that is presented to us in life with calm acceptance, the pressure is relieved. We expand our consciousness and feel more relaxed. Serenity and peace prevail. Also choosing acceptance as a strategy can increase our...read more
I have attracted this inspiration card in several of my Life Guidance readings recently. I feel this is one of the most potent Inspiration Cards in the Life Guidance & Inspiration deck. Not only is it a powerful strategy to help guide one’s day to day life in a positive way, it also can serve as a type of cosmic signpost and blessing, indicating that a profound spiritual shift in consciousness is possible. However, transcendence as a point of spiritual focus can sometimes be as challenging as it is inspirational!...read more
Mindfulness is an extraordinarily powerful and effective strategy that can completely transform how we experience life. It can help us to overcome many of life’s challenges and difficulties. When we are mindful, we are aware of what is motivating us. It is easier to see the consequences of our actions and the impact we are having on others. This greater self-awareness naturally leads us to change or modify our behaviour. We start to consciously choose the best response and stop mindlessly reacting to life’s challenges. Destructive habits...read more
Cultivating compassion for all beings is a fundamental principle at the heart of most, if not all, spiritual philosophies. There can be no doubt that compassion is one of the very best spiritual tools you can use to overcome and dissolve almost every obstacle and pitfall that you are likely to encounter along your sacred path. However, there is one aspect of compassion that seems often to be overlooked, especially by healers and light-workers, and that is self-compassion. I have noticed that those who are skilled in showing compassion to...read more
Generosity creates wonderful opportunities to evolve as a spiritual being. It helps us to open our hearts and minds to others and to interact with our human family with greater depth and integrity. Giving freely and without any wish for personal return can bring you far greater happiness and fulfilment than you can ever imagine. It helps us be more open to life and receive its gifts in abundance. Be extra generous with your time and resources and notice how it feels and the responses you receive when you make that extra effort to be more...read more
Sometimes when under stress it can be so easy to become impatient, we may even allow a flicker of anger, and in that unguarded moment long-lasting damage can be done. One moment of patience may ward off great disaster. One moment of impatience may ruin a whole life. Chinese Proverb Patience is a very potent “antidote” to anger. When we are reminded to be patient, we are advised to slow down, take a step back and allow ourselves [and those around us] more time and space. Patience can also counteract the tendency to perfectionism and high...read more
Don’t underestimate the transformational power of this strategy! It can quite literally change your life!! I have drawn this card a lot recently. I used to think it was quite a “boring” card and my heart would sink a bit when I saw I had attracted it [again]. Accountability can makes us think of having to carry a heavy burden, being responsible and grown up. It can seem very dull. But when I looked at it more deeply and from a spiritual perspective I discovered that actually, accountability holds the key to self-mastery and empowerment! Yes,...read more
At the beginning of each week I like to choose one of the inspiration cards to give me a spiritual focus and this week my guiding spiritual strategy is GRATITUDE. And I am grateful[!] to have received this reminder. “Counting your blessings” may sound old fashioned or clichéd – but it is such a potent spiritual tool. I believe that when we harness the power of gratitude – it really is like a shortcut to a blissful and contented life! Receiving this card has reminded me to make sure that I fully appreciate all the wondrous gifts...read more
One of the features that is attracting a lot of positive attention about the app is the innovative on-screen shuffle. It is possible to tap on the deck and then moving them around the screen in just the same way as the classic “Wash Shuffle”. Also known as ‘the Scramble’ or ‘Beginner Shuffle’ this type of shuffle involves simply spreading the cards out face down, and sliding them around and over each other with one’s hands. Then the cards are moved into one pile so that they begin to intertwine and are then arranged back into...read more
Each week I like to take an Inspiration Card [using my app of course] to give me a point of focus for the week ahead. Often I draw something like “humour” or patience”. And when I get one of these I know I will need to make an extra special effort to hold in mind these qualities whenever facing tricky and challenging situations!! Also it serves as a bit of an “early warning system”! During August I was delighted to attract “JOY” as my optimum ‘spiritual strategy’ for the whole week. This is one of my favourite Inspiration Cards and for the...read more